ACCA Delgate Meeting (Thu Oct 12)
ACCWA extends an invitation to all members of ACCWA affiliated clubs to attend this meeting. Those wishing to attend the meeting will be provided early entry onto the oval and registration.
The regular ACCWA Delegates meeting will be held on the Thursday evening of October 12. The start time will be announced closer to the date. It is likely to be around 6pm or 7pm.
Closer to the rally date you will asked to advise if you are attending. This is so that sufficient registration and marshalling resources are available. Additionally, ACCWA will be providing some light finger food stye nibbles so numbers for catering will be needed.
- A dedicated room will be established within the PRACC.
- The centre is being established as a gathering area for rally attendees.
- Free coffee and tea will be available as will some biscuits and cakes. We would like you to bring your own cups so we can minimize the use of take away cups.
- There will be a number of activities available in the centre for everyone to participate in and enjoy.
- The final decision on games has not been made, however at this time it is expected that there will be the popular disc bowls and ladder golf games available.
- The PRACC has a very good lawn bowls facility so this is being considered.
- A van weighing service will be available at the rally.
- The service will be operated by a qualified technician and a report will be provided with potential additional commentary and discussion.
- The service will cost $50 per van.
- It will operate on Thursday and Friday and bookings will be required.
- Details are being worked out however the current plan is:
- A dedicated area will be set up for the weighing service.
- Vans will arrive at their designated booked time.
- The weighing service will be performed.
- The van can move onto the oval.
- The report will be provided at the end of the day.