The State Rally was held in Bunbury at Payne Park on Friday Oct 22 and finished on Monday Oct 25.
- Sunday – Evening meals available. Meals must be preorder at least 2 weeks prior to the rally
Site fees for the 3 day event are are $60.00 for 2 people or $40 for 1 person. Payment by direct debit to the rally account is preferred however cheques are also acceptable. See the registration form for details.
- Thursday – 5PM Attend the ACCWA Delegate Meeting
- Friday – Roll up, register and join in the opening from 4:30 with happy hour, finger food and entertainment
- Saturday – Walks, tours, Sausage Sizzle (12:30) , afternoon sport and games, evening happy hour, Zumba and “horse racing”
- Sunday – Tours, Craft, evening happy hour, dinner and entertainment
- Monday – Funs over, time to head off
- We have received interest in Bunbury-Margaret River and Ferguson Valley Tours for the State Rally
- Hav’nt decided yet? Come along and have some FUN. Even make a few dollars selling anything you can make, recycle, regift. Perhaps do a Club joint effort fundraiser? 9 am to 12 Sunday 24th Only $5 per stall.
- No Power available. Generators are permitted.
- No water is available to connect direct to the van. Water is available within the facility for filling containers.
- a dump point will be availalbe.
- Sullage mustbe ???
Venders on Site