State Rally History
- State Rallies have been held since 1974 with 21 having now been held up to the latest one held in 2021 in Bunbury. On average the rallies are held every 2 years. The next rally is currently being planned for Oct 2023.
The 2023 State Rally
- will be held in Pingelly from Thursday Oct 12 to Friday Oct 16
- Planning is underway and updates will be provided on the 2023 State Rally Pages rally pages as the plans develop.
Previous State Rallies
- 2021 Bunbury Fri Oct 22 – Mon Oct 25
- The rally was a great success with many clubs enjoying a fun filled weekend in Bunbury with great entertainment, food and fun activities.
- 2017 York Sep 22-25
- 2014 Moora
- The previous State Rally was held in Moora at the Moora Recereational Ovel over the weekend of September 26-29. About 70 vans attended the rally and the weekend was enjoyed by all. Various events were held over the weekend including a photo competition, car racing and disc bowls. The attendees were entertained on the Saturday night by acts presented by fellow caravanners and on Sunday everyone enjoyed an evening of music and dance with the Mucky Duck Bush Band